FNC-17 Expedition Edition, 3 Pack of 48-Page Memo BooksField Notes
FNC-17 marks the start of the fifth year of Quarterly Editions. In that time, we’ve explored a wide variety of papers, colors, and printing techniques, but with this new Expedition edition, for the first time, we’ve actually expanded the type of paper used in our notebooks.
Aesthetically, you’ll find an all-new design highlighted by a hi-visibility “Antarctic Survey Orange” front cover and “Polar Night Black” back cover, with a subtle varnish effect featuring a topographic map of Antarctica. The body pages feature our popular dot-graph paper printed in light gray.
But the real innovation here is with the type of "paper" used, the entire book is printed on the incredible Yupo Synthetic Paper, an amazing Tearproof and Waterproof paper extruded from polypropylene pellets in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Hi-Visibility "Antarctic Survey Orange" & "Polar Night Black"
- Topographic Map of Antartica on the Back Cover
- Proprietary Yupo Synthetic Paper
- Tearproof & Waterproof Writing Material created from Polypropylene Pellets in Chesapeake, Virginia
- 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" Pocket Size Memo Books
- *Being Synthetic and non-porous: Pencils, Ballpoint Pens, and Sharpie or other fine felt-tip pens work best