Panerai Radiomir Composite Black Seal 3 Day Automatic, PAM 505Lux918
This watch Is the perfect Panerai for anyone who likes the "Heritage" look as it has the "Dirty Dial" with just the right amount of luminescence from the brown markers & Arabic Numerals, it is also done in the Proprietary Panerai Composite-Ceramic that maintains the scratch resistance of Ceramic without compromising on strength of a more traditional Stainless Steel Case. It is a 45mm piece, it doesn't have the heft or thickness of other watches of that size due to its materials.
This is a P Serial, which dates it to 2013. It is also a Limited Edition run of 2,000 pieces, & this is watch #1878. Comes as a complete Set. This Panerai is also known as the PAM505 & PAM 505.
Comes With Original Boxes And Papers/Books, along with the Rubber Crown Protector.
Overall it is in very good Pre-Owned condition, the band shows signs of usage, but does have plenty of life remaining. The case is immaculate, no scratches of that are noticeable even when looking up close. There are very minor marks on the crystal, but no large or deep scratches, it is also absent of any chips or other defects. The only place where there are a few minor scratches is on the Tang Buckle, which is the usual place you'd find them as it would contact other surfaces when sitting down, opening doors, and taking it off/putting it on. Overall it is in excellent condition.
- MSRP of $9,200
- 45mm Brown Panerai Composite Case with a Transparent Sapphire Crystal Case Back.
- Brown Panerai Composite Bezel.
- Tobacco Sandwich Dial with Luminous Arabic Numeral And Index Hour Markers.
- Officine Panerai Brown Leather Strap 0n a large Officine Panerai Brown Composite Tang Buckle.
- Water Resistant To 100 Meters.
- Officine Panerai Caliber P.9000 Self-Winding Automatic Movement with a 3 Day Power Reserve.
- A few notable features include a Small Seconds Sub-Dial at 9 O'Clock and a Small Date Aperture 3 O'Clock.
*Please Note Lux918 is not affiliated with Officine Panerai or Panerai USA and and issues relating warranties or other issues will need to be handled through them and not Lux918 or our affiliates. Being this is a Pre-Owned/Specialty Piece returns are handled in by a different policy which can be read on our returns page.