Mint Rolex 126600, Red SeaDweller, Box & Papers, 2019Lux918
Here we have a Mint Condition piece that is arguably the best Modern Reincarnation of the famed vintage Rolex Red SeaDweller.
Dubbed the “Red SD43” due to its unique Red SeaDweller script & it’s also unique proportions at a stout 43mm in diameter, while still being smaller & thinner than the Rolex SD DeepSea or “James Cameron” variation.
The watch was recently serviced and had all of the necessary parts replaced and/or lubricated to make sure it remains in perfect running order for many years to come.
The watch shows no chips or marks on the Sapphire Crystal or Bezel, the case & bracelet have been cleaned, but not polished.
It does have a few minor scratches from handling, but is overall a fantastic example, there is unfortunately one larger Deep Scratch/Gouge on the Divers Extension, which is pictured as well.
- Rolex Sea-Dweller “SD43”
- 43mm Stainless Steel Case & Bracelet with Divers Extension & Locking Clasp which is also adjustable
- Black Cerachrom (Rolex’s Proprietary Ceramic Material) Bezel
- Water Resistant to 1,220M
- Rolex Chromalight, which makes it very easy to read even in the darkest of environments
- Complete Set with Inner & Outer Rolex Boxes, Booklets, and Signed Warranty Card Dated 2019
- Complete Stainless Steel Bracelet, with 11 Links & 6 Removable Links
- Even includes the original Bezel Protector & Tags from Rolex
Please read our return policies regarding watches & other pre-owned items as they are not the same as our standard return policies for most of our products.
Return Policy on Pre-Owned & Unique Pieces:
We are proud to be able to offer a 3-Day “Grace Period” where you have the ability to try it on, see if it fits the way you like & if not. You will simply need to reach out to us at the email address below to either discuss an exchange for something you may prefer based off of your own wishes or to simply return the piece.
The piece must be received in the same exact condition as when it was shipped to you, and upon receiving the piece, we will look it over and issue a refund within 3 Days (minus the costs associated with shipping). If there are any damages that need to be addressed, we will discuss this with so you prior to sending payment & while this rarely occurs, it’s something that we are required to mention as it can happen and we want to provide all of our clients with the best possible service while eliminating as much risk for both parties as possible.